certified network cable installer training

I state that I have already examined the discussion "Common parts electrical system certification obligation" and this is to be considered an addition.

I am the owner of an apartment that I would like to rent out. I learned that - in addition to the energy certification (I have already appointed an engineer who is carrying it out) - the certification of the apartment's electrical system is also necessary.

In the house there is a circuit breaker and the connection of the earth cable to the condominium cable (I don't know how to define it).

I have already consulted two electricians but they told me that they do not take responsibility because they did not build the system.


certified network cable installer training

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

network cable installer

certified network cable installer course

network cable certifications